Friday, September 16, 2011

Hummingbird Heartbeat

Rushing the never-ending pile of work.
Isn’t fun, goddammit.
And for the first time I’m actually doing work for what I never had to do work for. At least, ever since…
But nevermind.
Some people liked the subtlety in my speech. Now I just have to remember enough of it to deliver the punch lines successfully. :D
But at least we all made full use of the time to prepare a speech draft properly.
Didn’t we.
I mean, even Jit completed his…proposal. In writing most readable. (V)
If we could have another debate. Thinking about it wasn’t comfortable, but…yea, fun while it lasted.
There could be less of the mudslinging involved, probably. But there’s the fun, see? (hear?)
Or maybe I’m just not cultured enough. Not like polar bears trapped in safety nets. (Come think of it, that’s something I’d like to see)
Raphael would make a good Communist Principal. :D
In the end we were late for ACE. Um. Yea.
Where Mr. Loo…admired my speech.
And discussed his hardworking-ness, among other things…
Mr. Loo: Just because I’m not seen working…doesn’t mean I’m not working!
Later…
Mr. Loo: Oh! It’s one—time to go “work”
And guess who I saw at the bus stop just a couple of minutes later?

No comments: