Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cliff jumping

Adrian kind of suggested this.
And I couldn’t resist the temptation anyway.
So the dalliance of my blog shutdown. Just for our class outing to the chalet.
*hint: you guys should feel honored
Anyway most of us were meeting up at East Coast Park and some of us were cycling. And I came a little later. Or at least set off a little later.
First I need to make it clear that I was carrying a Risk board game. And my laptop. Which I couldn’t get freaking Internet while on the train. ~emo~
So I went to Bedok Bus Interchange intending to take 401.
And I realized it didn’t exist on Thursdays. And all other weekdays.
Screw.
So I walked around and THANK GOD found a sign telling me to take 196/197 for 5 stops and then take the underpass.
I did. Surprised?
On arrival to the fifth stop I realized that Bedok conveniently left out the part to tell me to start counting from the Interchange.
But walking back to the fourth stop didn’t stop me from being unable to find the aforementioned underpass.
Fortunately there was a helpful sign pointing to East Coast Park…and I walked through the underpass to find myself in green pastures and a highway.
Hmm.
Luckily I somehow spotted a beach like area in the distance. So I walked through the green pastures towards it.
Upon reaching the edge of a VERY BUSY expressway I realized the highway had a walkway beside it. Leading straight to East Coast Park. And I was currently located 10 metres above my head.
Darn.
And when I finally ended up in East Coast Park, I had no idea where the McDonald’s was. So I asked a random guy where it was.
“Oh it’s gonna be a REALLY LONG walk”
Uh. Oh.
As luck would have had it, I was at the OTHER END of East Coast Park.
Felix appeared.
And he was just as lost as me.
And J.Lau randomly rode past looking like a total retard.
And the first thing Keshiniy said when I came into Subway’s was.
“I knew he was wearing blue/”
Random. Too.
Some time later after two Moon Shootings in a row Adrian and Leyi came in looking like they’d sprinted rather than cycled.
So 204 took over Subway’s soon after.
Clarice and Zhi-En were conspicuously absent.
Me: Zhi-En, why are you so tired?
*waits for expected laughter*
Me: Clarice, why are you so red?
I rawk.
Well at least there was Internet access in Subway’s.
Zhi-En then walked us to his apartment. And abandoned us. Evil guy.
We still managed to get in. And drank lots of water.
Well actually it was just KM spilling most of the water. Still.
Daryl: I think Sooraj isn’t actually in UK…
KM: Huh lol he really is.
Daryl: No I think when he reached the border checkpoint they found a match to a known terrorist…then they rejected his passport…
LMAO
I gave the celing of a certain bus 31 a rather good clean after that. And attempted to terrorize the driver.
Me: Ruth.
Ruth: *Apprehensively* Yes?
Me: what…did you get for your oral examnination?
Ruth: I…don’t know
Me: Tell me when you have a suitable answer…
So we arrived at Tampines Interchange where Candice had been waiting for an hour. Or so.
Daryl: Eh Candice move over I wanna sit
J.Lau: If you noticed Daryl the bus is like here already.
LOLOL owned.
It started raining halfway zzt. Then we saw J.Lau was like shouting at Jit and Jit was presumably swearing back…
Me: Hmm…Jit AND Nikki at the chalet? They’d throw them out even before J.Lau arrives…
KM: Oh No…
J.Lau: Cheong says he 4.00 then come…that probably means 5.00
But WOW Cheong was actually on time.
Way to chalet quoting Cheong: Go up turn left.
Jit: Go up turn left?!
J.Lau: Did you like book the tree?
Bleh and I haven’t even like posted on what we did at the chalet.
Some other time maybe.

No comments: