Tuesday, November 17, 2009

5 days to shutdown

School gonna end in about a week’s time. And they decide to make us to retarded stuff in the meantime. While the Year Ones go to camp. ZZT.
So like at least it was better than the Sports Day. There was Internet reception, and we could go to the library. But Bryan was dumb, and didn’t want to take out his cards. Still. None of my concern. Just that the guys were talking damn loudly in the library. About Bryan impaling Felix on…I dunno. Who cares.
Mr. Valles was so smart. Call me on Friday say someone needed help so I called that guy like so many times and he never answer and today Valles tells me maybe he doesn’t need help after all. Nice.
Stupid ppl want go out of library. Stay there can avoid everything right…
I couldn’t believe how Fleming could lose 16-0 to Faraday.
Until we played them
And Fleming.
Then I could believe.
Actually ZZt did Faraday like manage to block every single one of Justin’s long balls?
Bleh.
Then we went around doing nothing and trying to leave school early. And Mr. Cheong was a –insert preferred swear word- and wouldn’t allow us to go early WTFBBQ. Even when another teacher wanted to let us go he STILL must argue.
Mr. Wu Liang: -in Chinese- Actually they’re all done right...so can go what…
Mr. Cheong: Huh no they can only go at one…
That Mr. Cheong go feed us false information can go at twelve want us go at one WTF.
So we went back up and I had no idea WHY CANDICE WAS THE DEFENDER???
Even Ms. Mak couldn’t let us go early. Due to some mysterious identity called the House Committee just saying we can’t. And now she knows I’m gay.
Ms. Mak: In the mean time, you can have coffee, tea or me…
Me: Hey! I’m gay
Ms. Mak: O.O No wonder you keep hanging out with Jit Wu.
Well. Never mind then. BUT CAN’T OYU FREAKING RELEASE US?!
Apparently not. BOO.
So…back to playing games. And watching Sooraj and gang trying to send a love message to Ji Hyun with Jit’s name on Ansel’s Facebook account. WOW.
Oops. Was that a secret?

No comments: