Friday, November 13, 2009

Camp reds

Boo this like freaking sucks. NO ONE ELSE STAY UP WITH ME THRU THE NIHT NUUU
And WTF am I doing blogging first thing six-thirty in the morning.
OVER-BORED SCREWWW
Nevermind. Wonderful experience. Just me and my notebook. Enjoy the solitude.
WOOT English better than most. XD. Nikki and Keshiniy and Edith somehow got pwned my Ruth I DUNNO WHY. Oh. Ji Hyun was also pwned. Well.
Anyway. I like didn’t take the history test due to some competition where I just did nothing for about 24 hours, then KM and Jit and ppl were like WTF…but Tower Defense is fun. Except where I keep losing…at EASY stage. BOO
SLACKSLACKSLACK for 5 hours playing world domination. Oh don’t mind me I’m megalomaniacal. Still. Mirror’s edge is fun to watch. So I like became real bored and started to play all the retro games possible.
Chee Seng: I realize you like to play all these kinds of stupid games…
That’s how you do well in tests boy. As well as…uh…maximizing ur time.
This is stupid. Supposedly we shld play some games tmrw but Clementi is like freaking drenched. ENTIRELY WTF.
Candice and Shini getting a little despo lol
Candice: I need boys…
ZZT hope Monday like rains cats dogs, elephants, rhinos and whatever. So we can’t play. CANDICE SO BLUR THNK PPL GOT NO TEAMRITE. It’s just the Fibo house. Which incidentally Ji Hyun is the Yr 1-2 level Head of. Hmm.
SC camp so much better only got 36 ppl this time. But the stupid thing is everyone insists on squeezing to the corners of the room and leave a HUGE space in the centre. Not like we’re going to disco party tonight.
The SC leaders so cute. Suggesting we pla n for a Friday the 13th activity. The n another one remarks it’s Friday the 13th. WOW.
ZZT not looking forward to breakfast gonna go thru interview. Later Mr. Cheong purposely give me some retarded questions with retarded answers which somehow only he knows then I DIE. NVM I JUST TELL EVERYONE HOW HE LIKES SEXY BACK
This is so freaking weird only got 4/36 in the camp are yr 2s.
Bleh. So there.

No comments: