Sunday, December 6, 2009

Death be to us all

We unpacked.
Er…duh?
Ok then. J.Lau started playing mahjong immediately. Sigh.
The rest of the guys…all the three of us…went to explore our rooms. It was easy to identify the one meant for KM and Candice, since she voiced her opinion so enthusiastically the a few months ago. Couldn’t they put Queen in all of them :( Not that I’m sleeping but it cuts some space for us to play something else.
Then Eric and Edith arrived, and we were shouting up an down the house to see if Mit was coming (He didn’t boo the chalet trip could have been so much more fun with that little devil around) and the girls banned the guys from the kitchen for some retarded reason EH I WAN DRINK WATER ONE HOR. (it was somewhere during my wanderings near East Coast that I realized I didn’t bring water SCREW)
Some time later I started to teach my classmates to play Risk. Of course, that was after KM and Daryl were trying to rape Ji Hyun in the same room.And was consequently wiped off the board LOL. Zzt where can move troops from one end of the world to another when the game started LOL. Too bad I couldn’t get the chance to teach them the new Risk I created. Over-complicated for beings below my genius I guess. XD
KM: (when other girls came in) Take it easy girls…I can only do one at a time…
Hmm. Subtle.
Anyway the barbecue began in the middle of it so we left it at that and…watched J.Lau get his hands dirty while I…went cat-hunting.
So after that we spent quite some time fanning up flames. Literally. I got some skills in raising flames from the dead.
Mr. Cheong: Eh cannot take pictures of me not doing work *grabs a random piece of cardboard (yes we were reduced to ripping the cardboard box up to fan the coal)
Daryl: Anyone who’s not working can take a seat.
Well Daryl KM and I was like almost doing nothing for most of the time so we went back to embrace air-son which I finally got to work after trying three times. Does the fan like not know how to respond to simple instructions?
Ji Hyun: (comes and sees KM touching the board) Oh you came to cheat at Risk too?
And Eric comes in. Guess he wanted to cheat too.
So later we went to eat, and I’m not really a judge seeing as I only ate sausages and drank 7-up. Still. The sausages tasted kind of uncooked. But I preferring them to cheong-microwaved potatoes any day. Even if he sweated and bled over it.
I sound like an ingrate XD.
Mr. Cheong wanted to play Eric’s Flight Simulator. So he decided not to ask and just play.
Eric: OI MR. CHEONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Well In the end Eric DID let our dear mentor fly some planes. Just that our mentor sucked at that.
The first crash: He was just running along the run way, haven’t even taken off, and he decides to pull up the landing wheels. And he tilts.
The second crash: I was a bad boy.
Me: Hey before mr. Cheong takes over cut off the engines K?
Eric: Hm…that’s a very good idea…
Ok, well, admittedly he was a naughty boy too.
The third crash:
Mr. Cheong: Eh these planes too noob I can’t fly them. Fighter plane more suit my class
Shan’t elaborate. Let’s just say he…crashed…
The fourth crash (Cheong is such a glutton for punishment)
Mr. Cheong: Can I fly the helis they look so fun…
Sometime later…
Eric: You’re falling so fast even the meters can’t register it…Oh you’re rising…Oops falling again…
Fuller than I usually am, I retreated to the TV to watch random stuff including Mark Lee bringing $1000 notes to coffee shops. While J.Lau and gang came up with every way possible to make fuel. They used up the butter, cardboard, tissue, more butter, more tissue, more cardboard, potatoes…
Oh well. Watching TV is better. At least I don’t binge on…charred food.
When everyone was tired of keeping the flames on, about half the class played UNO Spin. Which took…about 2-3 hours.
And Nikki was being random and taking hell lots of pictures for no good apparent reason.
About 2 hours into the game…
Ji Hyun: One has no luck, one has little luck, one is pissed off major and one is…bingeing.
Soon enough it was down to Candice and Clarice.
Ji Hyun: Could then both of you just simultaneously give up?
Candice: NONONONuuuuu!
See we’re just suckers for UNO.
Upstairs the guys were playing epic mahjong games. They finished about 3 in the time we took to finish one UNO game. And consequently gave up on the whole long-ness of it.
Watching Sooraj on America’s Nest Top Model is just…embarrassing…It is decided that he is just unquestionably gay.
And he was one of the freaking judges.
Jit Wu: he’s saying something, but all the judges just ignore him. Even the camera man blocks him out.
Me: Whatever comments he makes is attributed to… background music. Or interference.
For some reason…there seems to be something called racism going on…but best not to mention it. Later Tyra Banks comes to pwn me.
Jit Wu: Tyra Banks sees the prospective models too hot…so at the end she awards the place to her self.
So after that we played Risk. And taught Bryan how to play.
I’m a sucker for boring people, so here goes the breakdown of the game:
Jit decided Britain had the most powerful Empire during that Age so he planted every reinforcement he ever had or ever was going to have there. The rest of us just spread ourselves out to the continents . But Daryl decided to be a little greedy and try and take two.
Soon enough all of us got what we wanted. Except that…Bryan and Daryl suddenly realized they had only one or two units in each of their territories. So KM moved in for the kill and took over the entire Southern Hemisphere of Continents leaving Daryl and Bryan struggling for survival in Asia.
Jit: Bryan u freaking noob try to one-shot conquer Asia then get pwned now right smartass? No need to take such a big risk cos it's Risk
After I stabilized North America, I decided to accompany Jit who was still just planting everything he got into Great Britain to where the other 2/3 of the class was and saw Mr. Cheong getting pwned at Daidi.
Jit: Bryan your only hope now is just to keep planting in Japan and hope no one notices like me
Me: Actually everyone is noticing just that no one is like daring to hit your diamond fortress.
Quite obviously Bryan and Daryl were soon wiped off the map.
Bryan: (when KM was about to eliminate him with vastly superior troops) You’re making a BIG mistake KM.
Me: Famous last words, Wong
Inevitable me and KM decided to destroy Jit’s fortress.
What? We just didn’t like his face.
And we succeeded WOOT
So me and Jit went over and saw the rest of the class playin—
Going off now. XD

No comments: