Wednesday, November 18, 2009

3 days to shutdown

In actual fact there was nothing remotely exciting to post about today. But then our life is so often made up of nothing-remotely-excitingness, so I might as well just post this not-remotely exciting stuff.
That’s all crap. I guess the only reasonable explanation for the existence of THIS post is that I’m too bored to do anything else.
So I was bracing myself for the horror of spending 5 hours in the Audi…but hey actually it took about…1 hour. WOOT. And that one hour was amazingly remotely fun somehow. I guess the Malays and Hindus learnt how to see their festivals in a whole new light.
Oops. Language seemed more appropriate.
Somewhere along the one hour or so the MC made us do a quiz. Understandedly, we attempted to make ZE write down the MOST RETARDED answer from the list. I drink Horlicks during festive seasons wut…
Wow nice Word’03 doesn’t recognize Horlicks.
Somewhere along the hour or so, the Dance club danced. Twice. Out of sync. Twice.
Well maybe the second time was marginally better than the first.
On average. And the marginally only comes about because of the on average.
After the first dance Bryan was like telling me (supposedly Eric or J.Lau told him this) this is the result of too much Dong.
He didn’t have anything to say about the second dance.
Probably because he was laughing too hard to speak, and I was laughing to hard to listen.
Let us observe a minute of silence for randommers who bring joy to the world.
No, seriously, don’t laugh.
Anyway. While I was hoping that they would suddenly start singing carols, I was disappointed to not see Ansel in the line-up. Well…you cant have everything in life.
Zzt gonna leave Journalism stuff to tomorrow. Screw Valles. (eh I’m damn nice ardy Daryl calls him Tinsay)
Not gonna mention us failing at ketupat making. The Kolam looked nice.
Tigers and goats is the stupidest board game I’ve ever seen. Set a move limit or something right…

No comments: