Thursday, November 19, 2009

2 days to shutdown

I think…there won’t be much time to write an emo piece any time in the holidays. Not that I would purposely make time for emo pieces after the holidays anyway. So. Here it is.
With 2 days to the impending closure of my blog, I dedicate a tribute to our days as the class of 104 and 204.
(Well, another reason I don’t write such stuff is because I suck at them. Emotion is better expressed through slasher/gore or lemon stuff. For me. So see I’m making an effort XD)
Firstly, I’d like to thank all 24 of you for showing me the varied shades of human psychology.
(Damn. The first sentence already sounds scientific.)
Let’s try that again.
Thank you for making my life more wholesome through my first two years of NUS High’s Life, and being such awesome classmates who have added to the fun of my life.
(There…that sounds marginally better.)
For being the awesome class that we are for the past two years, I really hope that we will be able to maintain our close contact in the years to come.
Of course, not forgetting to pay tribute to the teachers we have had for their unending endurance of our class and its randomness
(OK, I understand how some of you feel about mother Tongue teachers, but still…)
…especially our mentors, Mr. Cheong Kang Hao and Ms. Ng Zuli Joon, though I must admit the former returned us much of his own randomness.
(Try and stay off too much of the painful jokes, cheong, kay?)
…as well as our 3 PSLs who have spent time and effort to share their experiences, leading the new recruits on the path less taken
Looking forward to our last chance of coming together, the chalet trip, and hope we will really have a BLAST for our final day as class ‘04
Come to think of it, I seem to remember we had a class cheer. And I admit I cam only remember two lines of it. The most important.
WE will be the best of all!
M08104!
With that, I conclude my dedication to class 204.
(Bows)
PS advised you remove the video of me dancing, Clarice.

No comments: