Tuesday, November 17, 2009

4 days to shutdown

Tuesday.
I usually like to begin Tuesdays with Tuesday.
Well now didn’t that just make sense.
Anyway we were briefed for our SIFAS visit, which apparently Ms. Mak reused the Tea Chapter visit slides, and forgot to amend some of them, for.
The allocation for the foreign students is just so freaking sexist. Just an observation.
So 204 got 3 girls (you see, that can either sound wrong or not depending on how you see it, and what gender you are posting this as) ALL FROM CHEENA Luckily Ansel has a different type of racism this year.
I think they were surprised to hear me speak Chinese.
J.Lau: Eh Dun speak Chinese leh remind me of Sion…
Sion was socializing with them later on. Eric looked pissed.
Anyway. We were honored to listen to the principal promote his school for 15 minutes. Moving on…
Candice was made to play the…uh…veena(YES I GOT IT RIGHT I’M SUCH A GENIUS)
Me: Eh later she gets crushed by the instrument.
SO then Mr. Cheong forced ZE to play the violin Indian style, after having a fleeting hope that the cello was simply a supersized violin. Or a violin was a shrunken cello. Whatever.
Well now obviously we couldn’t have that so we TRIED to make Mr. Cheong play the pita but failed. EH WE ONLY STAYED THERE FOR 10 MINUTES THEN HE RAN OFF.
So it was up to me to make him dance. AND I DID HAHA.
And… we made him dance again.
Poor Adrian sabotaged so many times. Mainly by Cheong SO IT'S ALL YOU FAULT CHEONG.
Next time dun be spider man la.
AMC WAS JUST DUMB. Not just talking about the questions.
Firstly me and Ansel had no idea where to go to.
So we went to the classroom on the second floor which happened to have quite a few people.
Then Seu Koon was like telling Ansel Wrong Class. So I followed him out.
Then we wasted some time trying to find the other class. And Mr. Valles somehow managed to make me do work for him in that short time without helping me one jot.
So I went into the other classroom and realized I was supposed to be in the previous class after all. WTF.
Did I mention it? The questions were dumb.
Oh I did.

No comments: