Thursday, May 13, 2010

Screwed up spaces

Man physics today was like hard but it’s like UNREASONABLE god it’s PHYSICS and not some English comprehension why do we have to give some funny worded explanation for 3 marks (oh hey there’s the difference! They only give you ONE or TWO marks for English) for which I barely managed to craft out a half-baked response in the worst possible grammar that have ever-witnessed in my life in the last five minutes and which I wrote out in about…the last one and I was looking at the clock the ENTIRE TIME I was writing and thinking about how freaky the second hand is when it just moves continuously WITHOUT stopping I mean can’t it tick like a nice clockwork clock I’m USED to ticking clockwork clocks ticking they have this therapeutic effect on me to see them ticking…and ticking…and ticking (oops time’s up but hey who cares) and ticking…but whatever the physics test was in one word screwed up I was like trying to use the kinematics equation for one of the questions over and over and I kept on failing each and everytime until I decided to use simple multiplication and guess what it freaking WORKED and I was SO pissed at every equation I ever knew in general all of a sudden and also in that sudden I remembered every single thing I happened to be pissed at during a slightly more than minor test instead of thinking of how to solve that particular explanation question WHY does FECL3 produce a GREY/BLACKISH GREEN PRECIPITATE JUST LIKE CHROMIUM IONS :( such a total screw-up but I somehow managed to score better than some people who got the compound correct (I got both wrong :O) Hey these posts are getting shorter and shorter like halving themselves just like that X-man guy multiman imagine a freaking army coming towards you…with a all the same faces XD sounds so much like stormtroopers in Star Wars are going off track but that was the point anyway so sad that the movies AFTER the first three were complete bullshit (Hey I just became Darth Vader and I’m gonna slaughter you Obi-Wan but OOPS I get charred by lava alive because I SLIPPED) heheheh but the newer Star Trek one was much better at least the guys were HOT (Remember bryan spouting some nonsense when the guys were at the movies but shall be nice today and not embarrass him here. )
Oh hohum. A full stop. Till next time…I hope. Too tired to ramble these days.

No comments: