Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Raven

Retest tomorrow which is hopefully easier than whatever everyone is saying (Yang Yi was apparently to much of genius doing one of the questions) but still a retest’s a retest and I still gotta take it at 8 tomorrow and what am I doing? Still reading Battle Royale and Teen Titans fanfiction of a more…ignominious nature holy s*** the new actors’ acting skills are ALL like…to put it in less nice words, trashy I really can’t bear to watch it O.o back to fanfiction discussing Raven being a…vampire you know that somehow makes more sense I mean he parentage is TOTALLY screwed up but it’s so unfair how can Daddy force her to drink only one pint of blood every week I mean that’s totally starving your little baby vamp OK now I’m talking trash also WOOTZ but you see this fanaticism over vampires especially TWILIGHT vampires of all things (Twilight: Necrophilia and bestiality FTW LMAO) I mean Cullen jumped what 300+ places oh god or should I say SATAN for all us cursed things in general for the existence of Twilight and crazed fangirls oh hurm it’s almost 10 can I finish typing over 900 (No not NINE THOUSAND OMG I’M SO SORRY Lim Jeck will thou the almighty be so kind as to grant me forgiveness) words in the space of about…say 20 minutes maybe not I took about half an hour to write that 1300+ word blogpost yesterday even excluding the time I zipped off to other random sites to play games or read manga or pretend to study physics just in case my Mom is looking over my shoulder oh I REALLY MISS having the PC screwed up I mean using the notebook allows me to be able to block out the notebook entirely with the width of my shoulders until she forces me to plug in the WIDE SCREEN monitor :( luckily we don’t have an entire row of mirrors at my back anymore like a year ago I tell you that was TOTAL HELL and speaking of hell which is always other people consider the fact that hell is a part of Earth as in not apart of the misty ethereal version of earth that exist on a lower, rather than higher level I mean it’s other people and Earth it’s other people so it follows that Satan are just the other, (Teen Titans use…TUPPERWARE?!) albeit HIGHER or LOWER up or down people playing the…er chess games with all us mere mortals, especially the street cleaners meaning the auntie cleaning the toilets are using all the company workers as pawns or something against the…dundundun CEOs (Elysium Fields sould be for the GODS not warriors slain in battle it’s NOT Valhalla for GOD’s sake) now imagine if Satan checkmates God now THAT’D be screwed up TAKE A NEW LOOK AT CLASSES PEOPLE HAHAHAHAHA (OMG Raven and TERRA?! Of all people EWWW—reminds me of that girl in Infocomm who was going eww at…guy going out with girl. -.-) sounds like such a crappy theory right yes it sounds like crap to me to but ALL HAIL THAT PIG OK that was random but the time they take orgasming is just…MIND-BLOWING not that an orgasm doesn’t do that to you already (other than other types of blowing but hey let’s just not go there) YES THEY AREN’T CHANGING THE PROPORTION OF MOTER TONGUE WOOT just making everyone who did or are doing badly in Mother Tongue do badly feel BAD yes I’VE BEEN BA-A-A-A-D sounds like Alice in Dead it’s a really fun and difficult point and click game go play
Alice is Dead 2 www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/524348
Alice is Dead 1 www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/511552
where Rabbit is a tuxedo-wearing gunman and the Mad Hatter is, well, a MAD murderer (never would have guessed right) and the Cheshire cat is some…cat-spider hybrid? And looks just as screwed up as the one in American McGee’s Alice which I happened to finish with the almighty help of the OH-SO-AWESOME Lim Jeck.
Oh darn. A full stop. Fine then CIAO EVERYONE time to watch CSI

No comments: