Monday, May 10, 2010

Diedcked

I realised that my posts have been to organized and coherent. For a long time already. In fact, ever since I stated on this blog. So…it’s ramble time WOOT.
So I’m still like reading Battle Royale comics these days YES I KNOW IT’S SO MUCH EPIC FUN instead of attempting to study for my Physics makeup exam which happens to be on oh that reminds me I haven’t bothered to read Dr. Pek’s email he was so nice to call me this morning but the conversation went a little like funny cos I was like hello and he went hello! Er Good Morning and he went silent for some time wondering if I was supposed to wait for a reply while he checked the papers on his table or was I supposed to reply to him or something and he continued waiting for about 3 seconds and so I like wised up to the fact that I should probably say hello back or we’re gonna like wait forever for each other to reply with something nice and I mean he’s so nice already how I can I make hi say something else nice OMG so while he told me about the timing of the makeup test I was thinking about the Risk version that I had created, or at the very most copied from the manufacturers without paying an extra forty something dollars but hey you can’t say I can be sued for copyright infringement issues I mean I created all the cards by myself ALL 67 of THEM WOOT play Risk Godstorm XD FTW it’s like a game that’s quick and easy (more than two playing hours at least) and is easily portable Oh dear Channel 8 is showing that ultra-emo show again for no apparent reason (just refrained from swearing down there) It’s like all these failures in life (it’s true they ARE failures and the short biographic just makes them more so) just like that small girl what’s-her-name OH YES Kaori (oh back to BR COOLIO) the fangirl of some teenage singer just like a certain tween called I hate to even mention this JUSTIN BIEBER OMG Ok that’s over and done with maybe that’s not so bad BUT I AM NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU FOR DESTROYING A PERFECTLY GOOD RAP SO THERE ARGH and this Kaori right she was thinking so much about not getting killed that she turned on some rustling in the bushes and BANG SHE KILLED A CAT really nice one there I mean you could see it’s miniscule brains blown right out of its head and she went MA-a-a-D I guess killing nice little animals does that to people hmm sounds like some people I know or probably I am but I was mad already anyway even without the killing animals yet because as far I have kept a careful record of the animals I have…almost killed and got lots of tortured insects it is fun pinning the legs as far apart as possible and trying to see how far they can stretch before OOPS heheh that woman is crying oh dear sounds like the shows really mean it when they say spill your guts well OK maybe not literally spilling your guts on free-to-air TV is really kind of freaky unless you happen to be in this dystopic version of the future conceived by Stephen King where you get to walk forever if you’re lucky ad guess what slow down four times or stop for more than two minutes and BOOM there go your guts maybe if you’ve walked long enough it could take quite some time before you even feel the pain or you may never even feel it at all you could just go walking and walking trying to scoop up those stringy/baggy/reddish stuff that are falling out of some rather huge hole in your midriff and wondering hey what is all this trash and try to throw it away and YES that’s probably when you begin to notice so if you’re REALLY lucky you just die from the intensity of it all but Battle Royale isn’t like that the artists are like REALLY obsessed with brains and popped out eyes because either all the students are somehow skilled headshotters all of a sudden or some students could die in a really stupid way such as having your own machete slice your skull into half after you fall of a cliff while you have a scuffle with the protagonist who is using a…hunting knife I MEAN HOW DUMB COULD THAT get HAH MYWEAPON IS BIGGER THAN YOURS then next moment oops it happens to be also big enough to cleave my face just the way I like it medium rare like Ji was saying when she was trying to verify the frequency of our really failed Outdoors Field Activity I remember thinking WHY OH WHY can’t the outdoors activity be done indoors like the REALLY nice air-conditioned Science Centre? Oh right the rules of the English Language are probably why but I had just spent an hour in the hot Sun trying to catch spiders so we saw 9 caught 2 and missed 7 Hey nice move there a slam-dunk jump then a somersault to catch an almost-exploding grenade in hour hand I must say that’s REALLY smart of you Shuuya Dang really want to play Ultimate War but that’ll just lag my computer like some SUPER power eater for one moment during the convo with two seniors deciding of all things the clothes to wear for NSC I REALLY thought for a few seconds that DANERD was Dayna rather then Yu Jian the Moonwalk man LMAO GG it takes only a year for my mom to start arguing with the neighbors upstairs some argument about dripping water or what not HOLY SCREW A 15-YEAR OLD STUDENT CAN OUTRUN UZI BULLETS?! OK this is getting stupider and stupider you can use a…blanket to block and entire round of the same bullets hmm a thousand words OK halfway to two thousand and you can get a grand total of TWO PICTURES yes I know that’s just lame but see no full stops yea and no interrobangs and exclamation commas those sound funny but I reallyreallyreally wanna use an interrobang one of these days and see how much space it saves rather than the two punctuation marks that every normal person uses but you should know my mind’s already gone a BIG way YESH I’M OFF THE HANDLE like in this dream I cut off my head for the extreme fun of it or at least because I was trying to experience how it would feel being short and the head seemed like the most useless part (hey it can neither walk or slap other people so obviously it’s less useful than my hands or legs right) And I like remember talking up to everyone from my bloody neck it was really fun using a cleaver but you know what maybe I should carve out the brains next time I mean who needs control over any part of you body huh? Oh man I wish these stupid orcs would stop spawning like spiders or Dalmations or whatever that reproduces explosively it’s so dumb to leave and, of all things, and AI to resolve my battle but like REALLY moving a hundred units is just TOO time consuming AND irritating not that Ultimate War hasn’t irritated me enough already but YAY SCORCH THEM LITTLE DRAKEY Ok what Am I doing talking to an automated program oh NEARLY had a full stop there but see NEARLY at the bottom of this Microsoft Word page so MUST KEEP GOING I wish I had a lobotomy just like kiriyama why are Orcs throwing themselves at the humans like they are inexhaustible? Oh right.
Well there. My topicked randomming of the day. (don’t you like the way I spelt topicked? Sounds like magicked but it’s like such a common word or at least a word with less awesome connotations that magic but still that shouldn’t stop me from…)

No comments: