Sunday, May 23, 2010

Purgatario

Have been wanting to blog. For three days consecutively. And EVERY single time I’ve been sidetracked by other mundane stuff that should be ignored in the view that I am going to blog such as NSC preparations, Journalism articles, manga reading, game designing…
Yea. These kinds of things.
:( couldn’t see the rehearsal cos of family issues and man DO I REALLY HAVE AN ISSUE. OK well any heard they PWNED everybody totally during the rapid fire YAY NUS HIGH FTW
Suddenly realized the reason why I haven’t been blogging is because I got nothing ot blog about.
That just sounds so much like my freaking life without school. Spelt in one word total. B-O-R-I-N-G.
Can’t even make it to 204 class outing on Wednesday because of crap called Journalism during SIMC. But I guess I must have had it coming…I mean we haven’t been doing ANYTHING during Journalism. For half a year. It’s just been slacking, slacking and more slacking. But now they’re expecting me to annotate a research paper summary that I have like NO IDEA about. :O
Yea man host pwned WRONG NUMBER in front of national TV LMAO.
Crap World in Flames takes 20-180 HOURS TO PLAY?! FOR A BOARD GAME? The game designers have some…sadistic tendencies. As do I, but I never express it when designing my games. It’s only with my little pointy finger, and Justin experienced the full force of its powers while waiting in line for lunch. Couldn’t say it spoilt his appetite any though…

No comments: