Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What are Words

“I want Jazlene!”
So said Simin some time before we boarded the Circle Line. Just one of those :O moments.
Then.
Cyrus: who do you think will be on top, Simin or Jazlene.
SRSLY???
DH: Obviously Jazlene lah, so buff, do bench press on Simin.
And other assorted racist stuff that…I shall not mention. :D
DH: N1 lah pointing finger the other four are pointing back at you!
Jeremias: I’m pointing my whole hand of fingers…
Not sure what they were pointing over, (but I has a sneaking suspicion it concerned the subject of being gay. Or something related).
And all these took three stops, including one distasteful…something that I wouldn’t call artwork involving the photo of one half-constipated sportsman at Stadium station.
Time with Jit and DH at Starbucks was…educational in the least. For them. I think…
Jit: woah DH why you reading this mag ah?
DH: No lah, just happened to…catch my interest…
Jit: Nothing to do with all these hot models right?
DH: yea…eh, they’re seriously exploiting them to promote the technology man. Encouraging. (OK he didn’t really say this last word. Mainly because it’s too long a word for him, but something to THAT extent, now savvy?)
After their…I dunno, quarter pounder of cream in a cup, the next 15 minutes were spent in much…lassitude. By the two who’d just ingested the cream.
Jit: Woargh…can’t…move…
DH: I’ve just, like…gained 10kg or something…fries, Subway, now this…Then later when I get home my mom will be like…Aren’t you one of my son’s friends Jeremias? I’ll go Nope it’s me, mom. Eliciting the response GET OUT THE HOUSE
Me: Eh I go take a walk…and you can come look for me if you feel up to it?
Jit: Later you come back, then you find John Huang and William sitting amid 20 frappucinos.
DH: No lah even William can’t be that fat.
*sigh* Guys. Oh, wait.
Amid confusion (or more likely, a lack of link between on Subway attendant’s eardrum and his brain) of what Subway sandwich cyrus ought received, we found out that James was, unamusingly, not crying in a corner due to not finding anyone in Kallang Leisure Park after taking a taxi there while those who were there earlier were watching a movie.
Peng Seng: Mr. Yee called us using James handphone LOL.
Damn should have called him to come to Clementi where we would be all “waiting” for him. Just so we can see just how many taxi trips he can take.
So. Back to starbucks and potential John Huang and William.
Jit: *to DH* You wanna move?
DH: …Nope!
Me: Mr. Yee is, like, here already man.
DH: oh…we’ll move at 3.10. Promise :D

No comments: