Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Begging on Your Knees

The things I do to go on class outing.
Are better not mentioned. I think. I like the sweet success, though, so I don’t see why not.
In any case…it. Was hot.
So, while I am getting constantly sidetracked by TV tropes, I was sweating my uniform off. Oddly that didn’t happen as much as when I was wearing a…sort of violetish-purple. Either that or the…*insert appropriate color* thing I was wearing does not absorb.
So. Yea. Waiting for the whoopy O Lvl dudes.
And YJ demonstrates some skills as super-thief-with-injured-foot
Simin: Where’s my bag :O
Me: (to Jeremias) Later the next time he comes around YJ will steal Simin. Then we’ll be like *talking talking* Burrh where’d Simin go?
Peng Seng failed to bring clothes (this is outside clothes! *points to uniform*) and Cyrus takes…I dunno, 10 minutes? :O to change into something vaguely resembling what I’m wearing except for the color.
Then. DH went to see of Shi Ni. Ensuing in…
Jit: DH said he was gonna see her off at the bus stop. So I waited 10 min…20 min…30min…HOLY SHIT THEY CAME FROM SCH 1st. You walked all the hell where, exactly???
Still. We got it. And therefore begins our two-hour long trip. More or less.
Outstanding moments where we discussed different versions of Peng Seng’s panda gifts.
Jeremias: A living, breathing polar bear would be nice
Lim Jeck: Jit can just sleep at four…then he’d have the proper markings.
Peng Seng: No I want a smaller one pl0x
*in the train*
Jit: eh how come Simin moving all the way around…around…to here…
Jermias: Doing home run LOL
DH: Home run with…*ahemahem*
*at Circle line station*
DH: No Jeremias, don’t—Beepbeepbeep, sorry, passengers, the train has exceeded its maximum capacity and is…unable to move.
Also, how we scammed Simin. Almost.
*mountbatten*
*simin gets up and…walks out*
DH: :O Oi come back LMAO
*Stadium*
Me: *waits for Simin to walk out* OK bb simin XD
Simin: :P
My abysmal memory…fails me. Sometimes. But I’ll bear with it. I hope.

No comments: