Monday, March 2, 2009

I felt retarded

Yes, I felt retarded and decided to post this retarded post.

(Aren't I ALWAYS retarded?)

Never mind. Time to move on. I am writing about a dream, and dreams are ALWAYS retarded.

So, maybe I was thinking too much about Mousehunt and some plant, so I er dreamt that I was tasked to capture (or overcome? I can't remember) and extract some stuff from it. That part was retarded enough. Cos in my dream I sort of remembered that the stupid plant could move of its own will, and worse it had tentacle-like projections so yea, you can see how stupid it was, me and that dumb plant.

(OK the next part was invented to make this story actually make a LITTLE sense :D)

Somehow there were a group of lycans around that plant.(Maybe it drives them crazy, I don't know?!!!) So they pounced and one of them bit me on the shoulder. Not so much of BIT. MAULED would cut better to the point. So I turned into a werewolf. Makes lots of sense right.

(End of made-up bit)

Maybe it really did maul me, because I passed out some how and somehow found myself turning into a werewolf.

Turns out that unlike most stories, these werewolves lived in an apartment in a...jungle. Which makes you wonder how so many of them are there in the first place. (No humans to convert=???)A few days later, (it seemed like a few days later), the alpha werewolf decided to take us for a hunt. (This makes the least sense.) For some reason, the plant I had been hunting had properties that attracted any animal passing by, and while they struggled with its coils, the werewolves would attack and kill the animal. Or just bite any human. If a human is there.

So that day, some scientist was found struggling with the stupid vines. The werewolves, sorry, we, like any other animals, simply leaped out, snatched the retard and mauled him. Just another day in a beast-human life. Human-beast life.

And the dream ended there. OK, not really there. It ended as the scientist underwent the morphing into a wolf.

What is the moral of this story?

Dreams suck. Period.

No comments: