Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Days and dyas XD

Yea, for those who actually come to my blog and actually wonder, I spelled that wrongly on purpose.

Moving on.

I like my notoriety. Seriously. You can see the way I am so notorious like on Tuesday when I was walking to my class. Like, Jit Wu and gang were like looking at me and were going, "Oh, Yu Han is finally here! Time to copy answers!". Guess what. I knew what they wanted to copy from and coincidentally I didn't bring it. Too bad, I said. Hear the balloon at my arrival become deflated. XD

So, it was mentoring next. Think I forgot what we did. Because Mr. Cheong wanted to take a good long walk with Sooraj which lasted about 25 minutes while the rest of us discussed Physics. So there you are.

Then, I think it was humanities. Oh yes, the music test. :(. Actually not so :(, cos about 5 minutes after we started the test Ms Tay said is was OPEN-BOOK! YAY! Cos, I had prepared fully for the listening part but just read crap for the MCQ and OEQ(Open-ended Questions). So we could like refer for both of those sections! Turned as easy as crap compared to the previous test. WOOT. But next week need to teach Romantic bull****. Never mind la. I think sure can one. Must be Obama. Yes we can.

So, after that was break. Not much happened so not worth mentioning.

After break was...English? Did another one of those retarded writing exercises. I think it was about some tale of you getting revenge on somebody else.

Then, Math, we were rushing through chapter of loci, so not a prob...

Then, YAY a one hour break. I was crapping with mitra's laptop. And playing DM. And teaching Physics I think.

After this was er...chemistry...I Phailed the practical...almost. 3 and 1/2 over 7. So nooby see. All because of my nooby discussion. So I resolved to do better this time and wrote half a page. :D.

Last lesson, retarded PE.

So we had to run in the concourse 3 times in an orderly row. KM JUST HAD to show off his running skills, running at the extreme heddadepack, forcing us to all run again. So I and Daryl took turns to grab his shirt so that he would not run so fast. XD. Then, I led warm ups...boring...and Ms Lee wanted us to train our abs(i think?) and to a whole series of tiring exercises.:(. AFter that, we did Standing broad jump...i insisted on NOT bending my legs. But I still got a C or B grade. :D

I'll post again when I feel like it. XD

No comments: