Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bleh

I feel like blogging.

OK, let's admit it, actually I have nothing else to do. English homework is boring.

So, let me blog about Wednesday. I think it was a Wednesday.

Day started with...mentoring. Nothing else more interesting. So we had to do the anti-bullying poster. Jit and Soo were bitching about how I joined Daryl's group. Not that I care. What could they do? The poster was simple really. Daryl, me, Bryan and KM were just drawing stop signs, fists and random colourful words. (beautiful right, Mr. Cheong)

So after that was Geography a.k.a. break for me. Was just Facebooking on Bryan's com and playing different kinds of chess with Jit. A bit boring. And Yay now I can beat JJ! Partly because of my brother. Not that I want to mention it.

Next was the exciting Math. First thing I remembered was J.Lau the sleepy head sleeping for a while until Mr. Cheong came up to him , placed an eraser at the edge of the table and said: "Do you think I should just take this and...flick it at you?" Then he just snapped his fingers and flicked it at J. Lau. The retard JUST had to STARE BLANKLY at Mr. Cheong and got smacked in the eye. Which was just so cool for everyone to see. The fellow was screaming in pain and Mr. Cheong could only apologise. Come on Mr. Cheong, no need to apologise. The noob deserved it.

So somewhere later Mr. Cheong was trying to get Pin Lin to write out her working. THEN, HE STARTED SINGING SOMETHING LIKE A LOVE BALLAD WHAT THE HECK. So everyone was like going, Woah Mr. Cheong! Them he said something like Oh I try to speak as much as possible with Ruth each day. But all she says are :"Could you return my pen?" Then he says that he CONFISCATES HE PEN ON PURPOSE to hear her talk. OMGZZZ IMBA. And then he says, "Hmm, better not let this get out. Scandalous issue!" WTH...

Of course after that was break again. I think I played Chess. Dunno. But then Jee Hyun(senior) came in with Clarice. let me take that from Clarice.
jeehyun: "nvm, at least i'm still taller than zhien."
ze: -stands up- -walks towards her-
yuhan: -stands up- "but you aren't taller than me{or smth along that line}" -walks towards her TOWERING-
jeehyun: "errms.. err.. okay.." -runs awayy-
:D GG jee
Then some time after wards valarie and Sharmila came in. and I showed them my calculator. They JUST HAD to see beyond the piggy. O.o NVM...

After that, a trainer for IP came in. She was, er, teaching us things that looked like Lit. And was lit. And was stupid. What did I say last?
So like we had to get into groups, and after my group lost the 1st round, we won every single other round after that. Pro right. Cos Ruth practises silent command. She thinks and we listen.( I was joking)
Anyway at the end, we finally get our original groups. And we had to act out our solutions for the 2060 problem. And we had to insert some random phrase. Srsly random.
"The girl saw a beautiful rainbow and sang a rainbow song."
Fortunately our presentation of that phrase wasn't as random as candice's group. It happened at the end of my interview by Soosoo, when KM started singing the rainbow song. :D But Bryan got stage fright, I dunno, and forgot KM was to go for Olympic singing. So the teacher had to tell us that. Dang you Bryan.

End of day :D

No comments: