Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bio MWAHAHA

Seeing as everyone posted so damn much on almost everyday, i just have to post. LOL.

Anyway. Bio was seriously gay from the start. First, the week before the practical, during the journalism, we found out that NUS High was so damn pro that they actually ripped the pictures of the mouse were were to dissect off some website, then happily put NUS High School at the bottom left hand of the page, turning it theirs! WTH. And they talk to us about the vice of plagiarism. Super ironic I tell you. fortunately, the website had ALL the answers so we could happily copy them down into the worksheet. (Think me and Daryl were the first to find out in 104. 101 damn ownage i tell you. first to do the cutting and first to find the website.)

OK then. Back to the main subject. Bio dissection of the mouse on Friday. That was super ownage I tell you. Especially because I play Mouse hunt. so as FTT was showing us the slides, me and mitra were discussing what would happen if we sliced the mice in mouse hunt(Try to slice a diamond mouse. And i wonder about the positions of the organs of a zombie mouse. Must be all mixed up.) Wen Jun was (for the first time!) emo-ing, not wanting to look and freaking out. then came the demonstration! Woot. That was just so cool. It looked quite easily actually. Only need to slice the fur and muscle layer. FTT had said it was a male mouse. So when she was revealing the urogenital section, I was like, "Hey, I can't see the balls!" Haha.

So now it was our turn. I think got some weird problem cos I seemed to be able to cut quite well when I was not supposed to with my really big hands. Daryl actually screwed up!!! Cut through the muscle layer quite deep. So we were quite shocked when we saw Jit's group had already pinned the muscle layer. Guess what? Sooraj had skill and did all the cutting damn well. OMFG. Later, I was pouring water over it but unfortunately the organs didn't flow all over the place. I just walked all over the place cos I knew the website already...and only did some random labeling.

Nothing interesting during Journalism except that I was facebooking all the while but unfortunately Mr. Valles requires some weird pictures of even odder articles.

So now I have two projects (music and journalism) Darn.

No comments: