Friday, February 20, 2009

hmm

This was one gay day.

Ok, not that gay but still, all days are retarded.

First period, math...

HOORAY I GOT FULL MARKS.

Ego for a while...

Anyway, there was then this stupid quiz. Doing the gradient was really dumb. (Hopefully I got all right) but then Mr. Cheong says we SHOULD ALL get FULL MARKS. LOL.

Then, it was biology.

Sad that 101 had to let the condoms go missing. So we could only pass around some of the contraceptives. The lesson was really easy actually. Just that there was a lot of number crunching i.e. percentage chance of pregnancy for every contraceptive method. I think the FTT was becoming lazy at the end of the slides, so for the last method(Withdrawal) she just put HIGH!!! Then she just let us off for the next 30 minutes of the lesson, but not before giving us another project. So KM and group was like wanting me to join their group. Blame it on my one-men-show finish the previous bio project. And my habit to finish every other project. :(. But the early beak was OK with me.

Then, during MT, it was, like, 206 crapping as usual. Ms. Mak, as if to add in the fun, decided to give as ANOTHER project. Like, WTH. Jit partnered with me to do research on RPG games. Likely to be me doing all the work again. LOL. I like it anyway. I took a toilet break to pay a visit to 206 classroom (as usual), and then they were like, so engrossed in Dong they didn't see me (as usual). -.-

Then, 2-hour break.

It was so cool man. Fattie Milton unleashed the Rage of Milton once again. The class was doing a worksheet. So Daryl was having some problems and borrowed Kesh's paper for checking. Then, the fattie came around and saw that. Kesh was trying to defend herself, but Milton didn't give a damn. So he just ripped Kesh's paper into half. And so she gets zero for that worksheet. Got PWNED BIG TIME MAN!

Then, after that, I felt that I had nothing to do, so I borrowed Mit's laptop while he played DM. as I said, I felt really bored, So I played AQ :D until CCA.

CCA (most screwed up part)

Not really screwed up, as I was playing games for half the time. :D But actually, I was trying to rush out the layout for 5 articles with a software I knew little about. Actually, I knew about it, but the version the school had sucked. So fortunately I actually could operate it in the end, unlike my friends. :D
But now I have two other projects to do. :(

Life sucks. :D

No comments: