Thursday, January 15, 2009

An update (stupid Ji's fault)

So yea, this really is her fault. She told me to update so I'm gonna slap a few stuff about Thursday.
Hmm...let me try and recall...
Oh yea. I think I sort of started the day by asking everybody,"Raise up your hands who brought your class jacket." and guess what? no hands raised. Hahaha. And by the way, Ji, I am definitely NOT bringing anything for some crap about our class blog's wallpaper, whether money or my freaking jacket. No nothing so too bad.
After that, lessons like normal... But during Chinese I forgot to bring both my textbook AND workbook. Fortunately the teacher didn't notice. Then, me and Jit Wu were so bored at the back, so we started paying shogi. Then, we opened all the cupboards and were trying to search for the missing panda. Of course, we turned up with nothing. So I said to Jit, "hey maybe the panda is some how stuck in the overhead steel trays..." so he was like,"Chances are... it isn't" Then after Chinese I went to the Tamil class and heard loud cheering (dunno why) so I went back to class...and found YX and Adrian trying to poke the panda from the overhead trays. It really was there OMGZZZ. Then Jit brought news that Milton (tamil teacher) actually swore at one of the students and that student recorded it! So then he started sending to everybody, and Daryl played to everyone in the class.
At about one o'clock, most of us had left, but then Candice came into the class and started bitching about the air-conditioner turned off by J.Lau. Like I gave a crap.

Happy Ji? Maybe not. But then again...like I care!

No comments: