Friday, January 30, 2009

A post for fun

YAY I'm such a slacker everybody has 200++ posts on their blogs ardy and I haven't even hit 100 :D

Not that I want to post much more or anything. Too busy these days doing bio. Finally finished though. Though i wish that ansel had come with his advice earlier so I didn't have to redo everything just 3 days before the deadline. Blehh.

In any case, I think I would like to talk a little about Chinese New Year. First thing, i got $382 (I think) interestingly neither increases nor decreases, fortunately or unfortunately. Maybe it's cos I visited the same places and got money from the same people. Recession seems to have no bump.

Then on potluck day, happily everybody brought too much to eat and drink so like, no one touched what I brought (or maybe it's because everybody was to lazy to open the box). so some of us were trying to play some music but then for no good reason everybody was changing the song halfway through. Even Sexyback. **** sorry for the swear.

So I shall end here. As I said, this is a for fun post so who cares...

No comments: