Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today...

So, today was the first time I had a ownage long break( actually I had one on Monday already...maybe I write about the Year ones some other time).

Well, like usual I was slacking in class, watching the girls fuss over the flag and seeing Mr Cheong (dunno whether I spelled that correctly but he sure is a great mentor)talking with everyone else...(so sad he keeps on getting static from the whiteboard. I tried to do so but couldn't. Maybe the white board hates him O.o).
So like, we played J.Lau's new board game (dunno what happened Jit owned us all with alien technology) then watched Sooraj deck out and lose in Magic (OMG Soosoo how could you) and Daryl PWN everyone else in DM (Using my deck's Holy Awe yea man) so after that we were like waiting for the Da Vinci talk to start, and spent the time seeing J.Lau and Sooraj battle.(Like they always do. OMG Sooraj J.Lau actually spanked you hard, failure). Then Sooraj was trying out a new trick(swing gluestick into J.Lau's face) but failed so badly and J.Lau was like mocking him all the while. Then Jit told Sooraj to blow the glue-stck at J.Lau and OMFG it slammed into the wall so hard J.lau almost went deaf and was shating "WTH was that man!" so Sooraj demo-ed onemore time and this time the glue-stick shattered (J.Lau was lucky Soo's aiming not good).
By the way (I think it was before that) Everyone wanted to chuck the plushie panda into the fan so I went ahead and did it. The panda was so totally owned. In your face Ji!!!

No comments: