Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On The Floor

Bah. As if The FIRST biology module wasn’t enough.
Dr. Low: There will be 40 MCQ questions
Class: :O
Dr. Low: …And 3 structured questions. How many marks do you think they will be worth?
Me: 60 marks GGGG
Dr. Low: Well, if you say so…
*write 20 marks*
Class: *heng*
*each*
Class: Holy crap GGGG
I mean, you might be leaving and all, but Why does our parting leave us with so much sorrow…:O
Dr. Low: This is the…most friendly and responsive class I’ve taught!
*sweet wrapping for MOST TALKATIVE XD*
Luv ya, hope to see you again :D
In any case, Integration begins to bother me. So much. Why can’t these things operate EXACTLY like addition versus subtraction? D:
IRRITATION EVERYDAY BLABLEURGH
And stupid lonely Tuesday next week. What a randommer. ZZT.
And the best part is, we don’t get any revision.
Hang on. That’s something *ahem* like a GOOD chance to play cards *ahem* mope. I dunno.
In a quiz, I learnt that sometimes Murphy’s laws does not apply no matter how hard it tries. I mean, EACTLY THE SAME SCORE FOR THREE QIZZES IN A ROW? :O
*yes there are differing ratios but heck*
Also, I must remind myself to ALWAYS TRUST MY FIRST SENSE. Unlike, of course…
WJ: Jun Hui, with reference to your score, I can recommend that whatever answer you would liketo put down, look for something else. That may help. I mean, getting 2/20 is as difficult as getting 18/20
Wallao. Suan la. Now if ONLY I got 20/20 :(
*sigh* I see a day of no-lifing trying to remember all the names and characteristics of the Life, Universe, and Everything.
Econs BLAHFURGNARG.
Need. TO. Play. Cards. More. (V)

No comments: