Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Empire State Of Mind

Why does life suck?
Any takers?
Thought not.
Though it was good that I have more time today. A chance at stress relieving was gained, so What The Hell.
I remember mentioning that my blog would be shut down all the way till…somewhere last week. Right now I have an Economics presentation due tomorrow which I haven’t exactly prepared for due to a…rushed report, and exams are round the week-ner.
So I wonders whether not to bring it down under again. *sigh*
But while the week still stands I ought to stand by it. THIS IS—never mind.
Blah working on music for 4 hours straight. And not bothered to do transition parts for quantum leaps. :P
Ah well. At least it’s done. No 1812 Overture D:
Anyway. I wonders what they did for English. Nothing fun, probably.
If I could sleep for Physics I would. Except for the fact that my Physics grades are plummeting due to ONE topic. Which isn’t taught right now. SO I SHALL THERE. But I can’t sleep sitting up. :O *self-own* BLARFURGNARG.
Boarding. Huh. WANNA JIT AS ROOM MATE HOW’M I GONNA GET MOM TO AGREE?
The things we get up to after school. And the friends that Claire has. :X

No comments: