Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lots of Water

After a week of highness, I think I should finally pick off where Who wants to be a Dollaraire started. Except that I’m remembering so little :O.
You know, I have this niggling suspicion that we did a 50-50 for the question about IQ too. I’ll leave you to guess which two he cancelled out :D
Anyway. Hurm. 50,000 words in a month. CAN I DO IT?
Hurm.
This is going to be tough. Let’s see now…
DH: OK, let’s have the subject I’m proficient in: Art. Now, who created the sculture, Self, out of his own blood? Is it A, van Gogh, B, Marc Quinn, C, Picasso, or D, ME. Here’s a hint: Obviously I’m the only guy who has the skill to create such a masterpiece among all these people.
Simin: :| I think it’s…B
DH: Well, as Art is my area of proficiency, I can confidently tell you that the answer is…I don’t know. *asks around* OK, the answer is B. Which is obviously false, but we’ll go along with it for now. You have won…TEN cents!
Simin: Yay.
DH: OK, now you have to option to either…leave with the twenty cents you already have (you can buy a nice roll of tissue paper) or, you can continue playing, for ANOTHER twenty cents.
Simin: I’ll continue playing :D
DH: O…K! Let’s now ask a random audience member for a topic! Peng Seng, will you give us a topic?
APS: Don’t want.
DH: Right! He has kindly given us the topic of “don’t want!” So, the question is: What is the meaning of don’t want? Is it A, saying you don’t want but actually wanting or B, you really want it, C, you don’t want it, or D, Charlie is a flying unicorn :D
Simin: O.o C.
DH: Hey! Are you sure? Charlie is OBVIOUSLY a flying unicorn!
Simin: Er…but that obviously isn’t what don’t want means…
DH: Hmmm, I’m not sure about that so we’ll ask the English expert, Cyrus. What is the correct answer?
Cyrus: Well, Simin’s answer is…correct!
DH: Oh! Ok, you have won another twenty cents!
*Ms. Fong starts to leave*
DH: OK, the organiser’s started to leave, so we can add all the obscenities and less-than-desirable references back to the show!
*Ms. Fong turns back*
Class: LMAO
DH: On second thoughts, I changed my mind, because there were NEVER any dirty references in the game show in the first place! :D
Ooh smart u-turn.
*Inserts a random blank space here indicating the state of my memory, a space where Simin won another 20 cents*
DH: Right. Last question, because we’re going broke, will be chosen from a choice of topics. You have the choice of Philosophy, Philosophy, Philosophy, Philosophy, and Philosophy. Which will it be? Obviously Philosophy. SO the question is: Confucius say, when you pour water into water, what do you get? A: Twice the amount of water, B: Even more water, C: Same amount of water, D: No more water
Simin: Even more Water :D
DH: Well, there is a hole in the bottom of the container, so when you pour, there is No More Water. SO you have lost all the One dollar and twenty cents you have won. :D

No comments: