Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reincarnation

Not sure what some of you are thinking, but I suddenly got the opinion that I should post AT LEAST once during this month-long holiday or I’d be accused of no-lifing. Which I am, actually but that’s not really the point. I mean, Life should be an impression you should try to project, right? Or you’d be dead.
OK, now that was a really bad joke, not counting the time that…well, not that I DO count the times that I make bad jokes, which should be endeavored to be made as good as possible or what’s the point of making a joke really. (Darn Madagascar to hell. I mean it. Why won’t you like just, DIE like the rest of the infected world?)
Being no-life and playing random Armor Game games while blogging.
So many things to talk about.
No Edith don’t Latin me you remind me of NSC and Raffles Girl’s. Again. Of course the fact that I was the most eager to break the noews to the rest of my painful tiny world shouldn’t be enough excuse. Because the megalomaniac part of me just won’t allow it.
Kendrick: (Counts to 10. Softly)
Ji Hyun: (counts to 10)
Camera man: I think she counts better than you…
Phail Kendrick. Then Raflles Girl’s had to add insult to the injury beforehand by counting in three different languages. I mean, French? Not that I have anything against French mathematicians, but the beautiful language just doesn’t tie to numerals. In general.
(pulls the memory rope. If it can be referred to as that)
Ji Hyun slept the moment she went home after one NSC training session (approx 5-6) skipped breakfast, skipped dinner (in order…or not. Probably doesn’t make a difference anyway) Left me waiting in the room wreaking havoc on Byorn’s glue gun (why couldn’t his parents have stuck with nice, safe Byron or Bjorn which sounds cool too in my opinion) until about 9 and we were like worried and we called her.
She. Over. Slept. For 15 hours.
Now that’s like not fair. I need two days to chalk up that amount of sleep during the holidays. And I won’t go into school days just to make myself jealous.
So while we were gluing the spiders (I still can’t get over the ONE point difference for our AWESOME presentation) Kendrick took constant toilet breaks. Though how the Catalyze room became a male toilet STILL beats me. (You can sell a whistle for 10 BUCKS?!) Until Daryl came in. And stayed. And showed us his class’s…I dunno I’ll settle for AMUSING (yea that sounds like a nicely non-committal word) class video for the Learning Journey. Until Mr. Ng came in. And they being in the same group of three and all, he wasn’t taking their excuses for mistaking this room for the one beside it. *breaks off and dies*
It’s OK I’ll be back. Hopefully.

No comments: