Monday, June 28, 2010

New semester, old beginnings

First day back…and all things considered…not too bad.
But I will probably mourning for an entire semester without the presence of Dr. Pek. *sobs*
Anyway. The. Timetable. SUCKS. Big time. Unless Music happens to be as slack as the first year, and Thursday happens with amazing regularity, and I get to YES I GOT INTO CHINESE CULTURE CLASS.
Hmm. Maybe the timetable doesn’t seem to suck so badly anymore. Except that Sun has decided to be irritating and for the first time probably in PE history set us HOMEWORK that is probably only remotely related in the farthest reaches of imagination. The only way I can think why Dr. Sun is SO interested in wanting us to tell him about the winner of the World Cup is…hmm better not to mention it just in case I get him into possible trouble. Leave it to Dao Han to be the most direct one.
First lesson was Chinese, and as far as I was concerned, it was 90% rubbish. AND WHERE WERE THOSE BIG BROWN TABLES T.T
Took height and weight for PE today and CANDICE SHRUNK I TOLD HER SHE WAS AT HER MAXIMUM HEIGHT. Now it’s just waiting for when she can go for movies and train rides free.
Captain’s Ball team selection was screwed. We ended up with…about 4 active against 8 active players. So we decided to turn it into some soccer-basketball-captain ball thingy. (supposedly this is, according to Dr. Sun, a free game…so that mean we gotta pay for the others O.o. Oh nevermind I was just bullshitting)
Smacked Ji Hyun in the face with a bag of something I don’t even know (something with chocolate I think) for not returning my SMS.
*Loves change of Math teacher*

No comments: