Thursday, June 10, 2010

ARGH-nessity

Turning to blogging now as some kind of “thing to do” other than stupid English holiday homework. Or maybe I should be concentrating on writing the summary for the 8 articles instead.
I feel so shocked.
Firstly that I am reduced to either blogging or doing homework on the computer, which undeniably has so many other uses. Of course I also write other stuff and read stories better left unknown to the populace. Well. Wouldn’t want paranoid adults to swarm my blog now for being an unhealthy influence would I?
Secondly…I have NEVER realized how useful Straits Times Interactive can possibly get.
Anyway.
*pulls random stuff from memory of weeks ago*
Was it weeks ago?
*searches for memory of whether abovementioned memory was supposed to be weeks ago*
Hmm. Sounds a bit odd just to see that being stated. But it makes sense. Hopefully. Not that I make sense by simply existing, but what goes on my blog…usually does. Until I will it to be otherwise, which I do a lot. Which makes people wonder just how much stuff on my blog is relevant to the relevant world in the more relevant sense of the word.
OK. A totally irrelevant example. Anyway.
I just cannot find that last article to complete my holiday assignment.
And I’m blabbering about stuff tat has distracted me about the stuff I was going to blabber about in the first place, first place meaning ‘beginning to write this blog post’
Still. Probably something about SIMC. Or was it NSC. Maybe I’ll go with SIMC. Less heartbreak and more funny stuff.
I feel so bad during SIMC I mean I was supposed to…hang on. IDID complete all my assigned work and as a matter of fact I went to school on the last day of SIMC when I could have just stayed at home to like offer some advice on laying out the last SIMC Epigraph. I shouldn’t be guilty. I was fully authorized to engage in other activities (technically) and I went ahead.
Well. Maybe it was the overspending of time on the other activities. You lose some and get some.
Annabeth was ogling at goo-balls. And failing at bouncing them around. And…
Better not to mention it. :P

No comments: