Friday, January 15, 2010

First post of the new year

Screw only gonna blog about Thursdays and Friday now cos the only fun lessons around seem to be on those days. WHY DO WE GET LSH DAMN
Anyway…just gonna focus on chem lessons. If I’m lucky music might get more fun as we butcher Twilight even more somehow.
(of course occasionally I shall slip in random acts of nature students)
Actually chem. Is only fun because Shreyas likes to talk lots of crap during this lesson which he doesn’t otherwise…seeing as it’s one of the lessons which he doesn’t understand anything the teacher is teaching 90% of the time.
So…just an example or two.
Ms. Teh: (Explains about different p orbitals and subshells)
Shreyas: Er…I don’t understand could you explain it again?
Ms. Teh: OK…these three orbitals are in a shell…
Shreyas: (After a REALLY long pause) HUH?
Half the class: LMAO so simple you can’t understand WTH
Shreyas: OKOK could you er…draw it out?
Class: LMAO you noob
Then later I was staring out of the window for fun and noticed that Ji, Shi Ni and Deborah were carrying a FREAKING HUGE piece of cloth. Then Ms. Teh just had to try and be funny.
Ms. Teh: Oh are you staring at the girls? Which one do you like?
Me: I was just looking at their freaking huge piece of cloth LOL
Ms. Teh: Oh I noticed they are all netball
Jit: Shreyas here says he wants to join netball
Ms. Teh: Oh…but I don’t think we can allow you on the team…
Shreyas(acts shocked) How could you?
Ms. Teh: Well…you would be distracted when playing…
Shreyas: Hmm…I agree…by myself…
So that was us during chem. And approximately 11 of us planning how to mutilate Twilight as well as possible. Screw I somehow know the most about Twilight NUUUU.
Actually I think we already did so by one move.
Jit. Is. Edward.
Ignoring the fact that everyone dies and Galen is his father…well…
‘Nuff said.
I have sworn solemnly never to complete the examples in the notes before the teacher teaches them. Upon the pain of death.
Mine. By boredom.
And we managed to string huge lanterns, strings of airplanes etc.etc.etc. in one day. While every other class has interesting coloured banners proclaiming their class proudly. We don’t even have a class cheer XD.

No comments: