Sunday, December 20, 2009

Till then, adieu...

You opened your gift and found a…Blogpost!
This is gonna be my last post of the year…not sure if I’ll keep blogging so all I can say is have hope!
Have a merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Heh this sucks I REALLY am beginning to forget. Nvm. Shall complain about class allocation first.
TOTAL BS HOW COME GOT 5 PPL FORM THE SAME YEAR 2 CLASS IN THE SAME YEAR 3 CLASS WTF?
I blame…Mr. Cheong. And I pronounced him wanted on charges of complete non-random-ness, , plotting elaborate conspiracies, the telling of lame jokes, emotional damage and…I dunno, littering. Of students. XD
Ian: I swear ZE and Clarice were put together on purpose
So while Candice was being a pig Bryan was eating the cup noodles which were supposed to be our supper/breakfast/whatever random meal you would like it to be, and discussing Windows operating systems with me KM and Daryl. Then I realized he seemed to have finished eating the noodles but still seemed to be eating some thing so I looked and said Bryan WTF are you doing. Then he said Eating lah LOL and I said Eating what? The soup?! And Bryan was like Yea…while I was like O.o.
Hmm. Somewhere through the night Jit succeeded in punching a huge hole in the covering of a cup noodles’…cup. Jit u so hungry is it I thought u eaten BBQ liao.
Back to the past/present. Candice started to complain about how full she was. WTnoob.
Then God spoke unto my classmates, thou shalt sleep. And thus it came to pass.
And I said unto God, too bad I shalt not.
Apologizing an all Christians and Catholics behalf, what with Christmas so near. Still, I kind of found YX and Clarice sleeping the in the same bed. Both curled up and facing each other. Hmm…at least they weren’t curled up with each other…
And Ji was sleeping grabbing a project paper.
Just a random fact file: Jit Wu’s is an officially proven to be a polar bear, as he has the ability to sleep comfortably in temperatures no human has gone before. That sounds a little dramatic but I can assure you it is not true. Sounds contradictory but who cares.
Anyway, we were REALLY bored and were just walking around for fun. So Me and YX were playing the lame games provided by windows on my laptop, and I was listening to Just Wanna Live REALLY loud while he was playing.
YX: Hang on…where is that sound coming from?
Eric: (who has been lapsing in and out of sleep constantly within the past hour):*shrugs
Me: it’s my song
YX: WTF
Just for your information…he was having earphones on as well.
So then Ji and Ruth and Clarice I think came in and were staring around for a while and wanting to do something.
Well. There was nothing much to actually. I suggested UNO Spin, and it turned out that Nikki was sleeping on it. ZZT. So we slacked around more, until I went to get it out…and subsequently woke up all the girls.
Hmm. More fun now. And we uncovered J.Lau asleep on the TV sofa.
Me: Actually if we just went away and no one noticed he wasn’t with us we could probably just leave him here forever.
OK I’m evil. But he was like sleeping across a sofa positioned right behind a wall. Which covered anything on the sofa from view perfectly.
Anyway we did play UNO Spin, which turned out to be less fail with less people, and Ji insisted that making me or Ruth do dares wouldn’t be fun, so she tried to lose. She did a bad job…but she did it. Unfortunately Mr. Cheong refused to be hugged. Boo.
So let’s just conclude this by saying we left for Changi Village, some guys zao-ed, and Mr. Cheong refused to let us choose our drinks. I was going to order organic orange juice since he was paying…
And my parents being illogical. But who cares.

No comments: