Monday, January 25, 2010

Opera-ness

absolutely nothing else to talk about except whatever I tell him during Math Olympiad class.
Yes I know am sad. But.
I think our most recent conversation mostly revolved around…the opera that the opera class is going to make. Or put into production. WhateverYes I know that sounds retarded. Anyway. Ian was for about 50-60% of the time a laughing wreck imagining the various trials and tribulations that Jit Wu is going to face as *drum rolls please for anyone who doesn’t know* EDWARD.
Ian: So see, Jit is currently like this…*draws one flat circle on top of another somehow flatter circle* OK well not so fat but you probably kind of get the idea. And Claire…has to turn him into…this…*draws a guy with…erm…muscular arms and a triangular body. And…*
Me: Hang on…this looks more like a freaking punk-rocker than he looks like Edward.
Ian: Yea I know XD but you see it’s gonna be so fun well doing all this to Jit WOOT
That was probably wrong but I’m quite sure it was what he was feeling XD. But seriously the guys hair was just too droopy for comfort. Anyway.
Bloghopping while doing this (my attention span is seriously to short) and wondering how you link ice-cream with contraceptives. (Actually I think I know but never mind…)
And Ian was like bitching about Claire going to take over everything, which I assume is going to happen to the opera, even though historically it’s supposed to be the composers who get to boss everyone around but never mind cos I can’t care less. Except the fact that this writing business is getting a LEETLE long so if you’re looking HOW LONG HAVE YOU WRITTEN CLAIRE AND IS POSSIBLE COULD YOU HURRY UP.
Actually scratch that cos if she’s REALLY reading this either she’s going to whack me (mild) or she’s going to write more long arias on purpose.
~Si Min why you suggest singing BOO I know you aren’t composing but still…~
Yes I know I’m random in fact I seem to recall this particular conversation occurred BEFORE we discussed slimming Jit.
Ian: You know the Macarena for the Orientation I was thinking of rapping it cos it would sound really cool…and then Claire wanted to have the mike cos she said her sense of rhythm is better?
Me: Isn’t Claire like totally not made for rapping?
Ian: WELL SOMEHOW EVERYONE AGREED WITH HER
Oh man pwned. Luckily the microphone spoiled that day XDXDXD.
Ooh two parents thought their son died then collected the wrong corpse and then their son just comes back home and they were like WTFOMGBBQ.
Damn Ian’s wonderful drawing left marks LMAO.
Me: Look Dr. Chua’s talking to Lim Jeck V2
Ian: Well I think she’s probably much more mature than Lim Jeck then when he was her age. Actually…she’s more mature than him now.
LMAO.
Screw I need to upgrade my live messenger but ~I’m too lazy…~
Anyway…I dunno probably gonna go off. Ansel’s obsession with THE Lim Jeck…THE Yao Rui etc. is getting irritating.
Ian: Who’s whistling? Coming from the front row
Me: Would Ansel whistle? Obviously Sean right.
Ian: Oh so if I go sit in his chair I can probably gain the magical power of THE whistle…
Fine I know you were joking.

1 comment:

byorntan95 said...

hehe. who's "Lim Jeck v2"?