Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SL camp...

Yeah I know that this is a thing seriously long past but my blog is seriously dying so I am currently dredging up stuff no matter how old to put in a post.

So basically I was disappointed that I had to go on Thursday because Kaung Myat, Daryl and Adrian were going on Wednesday. In any case though, I had to attend my Math Olympiad class on Wednesday instead of Saturday or I would have gone that day, but unfortunately Dr Chua was not free on both Saturdays of the September holidays so we had to have lessons on weekdays instead 

Anyway. What happened on that day. So I went really late (I know it’s early but to me all times are late) But yeah man I was in luck, because I saw IAN and BYORN!!! So my waiting wasn’t too bad, except Ian kept trying to gay I dunno why. (now I keep on trying to gay him I dunno why either). So later we were spilt up into groups when the student leaders, like damn xian cannot be with Ian or Byorn. Actually my group still ok la, ur will learn later…

So yea. Time to go for the activities that were destined to take up about eight hours of our time. Our group leader was Eliza and a Year 5 (I dun bother to learn her name).Quite obviously we HAD to start the day with an icebreaker activity, and we HAD to learn each other’s names. I think my group members were…er… Hong Jing (106), Chester (?), Wei Hao (101), Ryan (?) (super short Year 3 ur will learn that that was really not a good thing to be), Fiona (105), Shi Ni(103), Wan Qi (107). I remember got another Year 4 and a Year 3 and maybe 2 more ppl but I’m so lazy I dun bother ZZZ…

What happened after that I leave to some other time I think…

No comments: