Thursday, September 11, 2008

4 by 100 run (sprint? I dunno)

OK, so let's face it
I SUCK.
Now that that's over, maybe i'll have a recount of what i saw...

4 by 100-girls

So, i was like, WTH how come we gt 1st lane. Super-demoralizing to run there, not to mention it is extra-hard to run into other lanes. So, like, Nikki didn't run her full speed (i think) but, well I couldn't see what happened after that, but I could see Candice and Ji Hyun overtaking ppl.
Better than the boys, anyway...

4 by 100-boys

No need to state the obvious that I suck. Actually, not that i sucked REAL BAD, but that Chee Seng had, I think, legs the same length but twice my striding pace. Where was the rule that tall people have a longer stride? Obviously, once he overtook me, we got owned so bad, cos i only overtook one other person after 2 ppl overtook me. Anyway, (sorry Daryl) I think we seriously screwed up beween the 2nd and third lap, cos I think Daryl slowed down when passing to Zhi-en. But the last two runners were like, OMG they managed to shave like half our disadvantage. YX and ZE too pro...

No comments: