Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quiz

So Ji Hyun wants me to answer these eh?
What would you do if:
1. I died: Bring you back to life so i can continue mocking you for being short :D
2. I kissed you: Won't happen so I won't answer
3. I fell: Say "You're too fat noob !" and help you up
4. I lived next door to you: mock at your shortness everyday
5. I was drunk at a party: Go back home
6. I showed up at ur house unexpectedly: Slam the door in your face, then open it and ask what you were doing there
7. I stole something: Call the police DUH~
8. I was murdered: No comment
9. I was sleepy: Splash a bucket of water in your face. Really works.
10. I cried: Avoid you for the average 1 hour
11. I asked you to marry me: You won't. Ruth maybe.
12. I was hospitalized: Go there and mock at your fatness
13. I fell in love with you: Won't happen so won't say
14. I stalked you: Dun give a damn. Stalk stalk lor...
15. I disappeared: I say you won't so too bad I'm not answering
16. I hurt you: Hurt you back
17. You heard that i said something bad about you: Who cares? XD


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY
9. Personality: Fat
10. Eyes: Fat
11. Hair: Fat
12. Family: Fat

WOULD YOU
13. Help me hide a body? yea...and call the police straight after that
14. Keep a secret if I told you one? I'm good at this
15. Hold my hand? yea...then try to break your arm
16. Take a bullet for me? Just take la. I can even make one if you like
17. Do my homework for me? Project, yes. Cos I can play while I'm at it.
18. Try to help me solve my problems? Depends on what sort of problems..
19. Love me? When the sky falls, yea
20. DATE ME? When hell freezes over, yea

HAVE YOU EVER
21. Lied to make me feel better? dunno
22. Wanted to kiss me? no, fortunately
23. Wanted to kill me? :D
24. Broke my heart? no, unfortunately
25. Kept something important from me? hm...
26. Thought I was unbearably annoying? dUh~

AND MORE
27. Who are you? Dun get this question
28. Are we friends? Not really...
29. When and how did we meet? Idk Idc
30. Describe me in three words: Short Fat Noob
31. What was your first impression of me? Short
32. Do you still think that way about me now? dUh~
33. What reminds you of me? A pig
34. If you could give me anything, what would it be? A bitch slap
35. How well do you know me? Dunno...
36. When's the last time you saw me? After biology exam
37. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? No.
38. Are you gonna repost this to see what I say about you? Nah.
39. Anything you want to say to me right now? Write it here: JI HYUN YOU"RE SHORT AND FAT AND NOOBY

No comments: