Tuesday, October 28, 2008

EXAMS SUCK!!!

Yes. I know. They suck. Big-time especially. And it seriously doesn't help that every other school's exams are done with. SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN HAVING HOLIDAYS!!! NOOO!!!
Ok. Never mind. Just concentrate on my exams first. Having such thoughts clog up my head. Seriously. Anyway...

Friday: My Favourite Day! All languages!!! Especially as languages are some of my best subjects next to math. But, like, the comprehension was much easier than what I've done so far in English lessons, and the chinese cloze wasn't too bad either. Then again, hard to say cos I might get -8 marks for cloze passage like last time O.O

Then, one long weekend of slacking, slacking , slacking. See, I told my mum that I was going to study for biology, geography, (whatever that came to my mind) then I opened a screen on that subject, and on another screen just played whatever that came to my mind! Imbahh man I tell you. (Actually I am still doin that now XD)

So, on to Tuesday(today) Maths was like, average la...(missed 1/3 of a question on Booklet A, but who cares?) So, on to Biology, (was staring at Kaung Myat's head throughout the exam, wanting to see what he was thinking :D) Hope I didn't screw up my weakest, 1 MC subject...(Yea, 1 MC is still very important)

Wish myself good luck for the remaining tests! (Especially Geog. I suck at it)

No comments: