Saturday, August 2, 2008

2.4 km Run

OK. So yeah the 2.4 run was really sucky. Maybe it was just me cos I screwed up at the last 5 metres. Long story.
Well first all of us 104 boys were conspiring to run as a group and hog up the track so nobody could pass. Haha that would have been funny if it was carried out...but unfortunately for us we decided to pace Adrian. Of course anybody who's familiar with his running speed should know that...he ran so bloody f****** fast we couldn't bloody catch up. So Kaung Myat was the leading runner...he did what adrian did some time later so it became FFA. I became the lead runner though, at kept up the lead until the last 400? 200? metres. Then me and Daryl saw the girls and they were all like, GO DARYL!!! Must be his his hot bod. So I decided to sprint up but gave him a surprise by slacking with 10 metres to go.
Then the fun started. Insteadof running all the way, I cut out and didn't get a number...so when Zhi-en told me my mistake I was like OMGZZZ but fortunately I still got 42. Better than 69 anyway...

No comments: