Saturday, July 26, 2008

Debate finals

First, what I want to say is HOORAY!!! THE FREAKING DEBATE IS FINALLY OVER!!!
Next, my thoughts about the debate...
I'll just tell about the final for those who are doing the newsletter...
First thing is, i was a little crapped out that we didn't get the proposition, but Daryl had to draw lots, so we can't to anything about that...
Second, I had to prepare the speech for both the first and second speaker, like most of them (Yes, Daryl, you helped , but that was afterwards)
Third, on the Debate day itself, I just want to know if I was really too soft for the first part. If I was, I'm really sorry. It could be that the students couldn't hear my speech that we lost to 102...
Last, I really thought Daryl was great, taking so much verbal abuse and rubbish( from Jit Wu and Jonathan Lau especially) but he still stood it through. Also , I would like to pay much credit to my fellow speakers. Including J.Lau and Jit Wu. it was great working with you.

No comments: