Saturday, February 6, 2010

OOF

I just can’t bring myself to blog about anything other than what goes on on Saturdays cos I like talk more during those 2 hours that I do about the entire week.
Which may not be true but for most of the week what I spew is mostly about homework stuff so that’s er not counted. Anyway.
Screw I realize I have like placed too many things on the back burner. Fortunately Nathanael somehow persuaded Yao Rui to like do the entire Overture so I can have more time to do the other….10 things left on my list. But never mind. I have imba skills so I will probably…finish them on time. Hopefully.
Life at home sucks I can’t even use the damn computer freely which is freaking laggy anyway so screw. ~But I got a netbook WOOT~
Dr. Pek is just too freaking nice for worlds. Here are the list of things I shall do the next Physics lesson:
1. Put my netbook on the tale and play games. Through the lesson. He’ll probably not say a word. But other teachers might pass by so that probably won’t work out well T_T
2. Join everyone in a game of “Toss Jit’s bear around the class”. I don’t think he’ll be able to notice as long as we make lots of noise behind his back.
3. Do homework. Through the lesson. He doesn’t notice. Hang on I’ve already been doing this the last lesson.
Nathanael: Eh what are you doing ah?
Me: The school has provided such a wonderfully working piece of teaching equipment. It would be a total waste not to make FULL use of it XD.
4. Raise my had and say I need to go somewhere urgently for no good reason. Dr. Pek would say, “Sure, sure…”
And
Dr. Pek: You’re taking the last class taking the quiz…But isn’t that good? You can ask around.
Class: WOOT
Man the guy just owns. I want him for our mentor T_T
Ian: He is trying to be…a little more strict. And is failing. Really badly.
It sucks when you have Ms. Li as a mentor when you know that such a good one is like just around the corner….
OK. Back to the opera we are doing. Which I have no idea what is going on. I mena like Claire is trying ot be less domineering and not taking whole control over the libretto (which might be a good thing cos I gotta feeling that it would be a good, good night er no slash that I gotta feeling she might turn it into some Twilight parody-Bleach crossover. Bleaugh) and wanted to discuss it with some of the composers today but like about 80% of them can’t make it so that was trashed.
Me: That day Dr. Wong was going through the ranges of opera singers soprano alto tenor and bass…and I was like and then there’s Yao Rui’s range…
Ian: What is Yao Rui’s range?
Me: F to A…within a single octave
I think around here is a good time to raise a relatively old conversation…
Me: Sometimes I wonder if Candice REALLY comes from GEP cos I can still remember the time when she did 1 minus – 1 and got zero *closes eyes* *opens eyes and spots Ian Staring at me*
Ian: Isn’t it?
Me: *stares HARD at him* You have just changed my perspective on the world…all GEP students are probably like that…
(For those out there who are morons, 1 minus -1 is 2.)
Speaking of twos, I gotta feeling that it’s not gonna be a good good night but that the number 2 has a grudge against me. But that matter is really trivial so *toss*
Me: Dr Wong was saying we had to convince her that we could fill up half that auditorium.
Ian: Ok…
Me: So we were like saying since Galen was Edward that probably wasn’t a problem. But I still think if we had Jit as Edward the auditorium would be bursting at the seams.
Ian: Yea…I was like telling Ashlynna and someone else that Jit was going to be Galen and Ashlynna was like :D. Then I told the it was changed to Galen.
Me: And Ashlynna was like?
Ian: -.-
Me: Yea well I agree but Jit just can’t sing that well I mean he sings like six notes then on the seventh notes he shoots up about 2 octaves
Ian: Hmm…what a waste. Ah well. Galen singing is still gonna be a funny thing so…
Sometime later Ian was singing K-Pop. Or doing recitative to the tune of K-Pop.
Ian: You should like play K-Pop for one of those love scenes so you can suan all the Koreans
Me: I was planning to play Love Sex Magic or I’m Yours…but people probably won’t laugh if I play I’m Yours. It won’t be funny.
Ian: *obviously thinking I was talking about the opera itself* WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S NOT GONNA BE FUNNY IF IT ISN’T I’M NOT EVEN GONNA WATCH 
Me: I’m talking about the sound tracks…
OK screw I guess I shall end here-ish

No comments: